Tyler Texas Food Blog Tyler restaurants Tyler Texas Food Blog Tyler restaurants

Total Pageviews

7/19/13

Ganache

Ganache
http://www.ganachecupcakes.com/

Ganache on Urbanspoon

Ganache is a little cupcake shop off of Bullard, just south of the mall, north of Rieck road. It is a cute shop that specializes in cupcakes with a few other specialty bakery items.  They also due custom orders of cupcakes, wedding cakes, party cakes, etc.

The spread:  They have a variety of different cupcakes with some regular everyday flavors then some varying flavors.  I have had the strawberry, chocolate, chocolate peanut butter, lava and salted caramel.  I also tried some cupcake lollipops and some of their cookies.

The verdict:  They get some harsh reviews from urbanspoon, but I can't figure out why.  Yes, the cupcakes are a little pricey (3.25 a piece), BUT the quality is super high.  I absolutely love the strawberry, it has a butter-strawberry icing that is heavenly, as well as a super moist cake underneath.  My wife can't get enough of the salted caramel.  Everything I have tried, I have loved.

Edible Tyler Roses:  4 out of 5, definitely a 'treat' option.  We don't go often, but it is always great.

No comments:

Post a Comment